I Now Use the Espanol Language Option to Access My Verizon Account
Bearwood
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cannot access My Verizon account  from the 3.0 Verizon homepage when using the English language option to enter my User ID and password; I receive that 501/505 unsupported error message.  However, if I change the English option to Espanol at the sign-in portal, the log-in process proceeds and successfully completes.  I then revert back to English because this is my native language.  I've seen one posting regarding this issue other than mine but no further discussion or possible solutions.  Any solution oriented response on how to get the English option sign-in process to work properly would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: I Now Use the Espanol Language Option to Access My Verizon Account
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Re: I Now Use the Espanol Language Option to Access My Verizon Account
Bill123451
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just saw the same problem with my home PC starting yesterday.  I am able to login just fine with my work PC.

And switching to Spanish, logging in, then switching back works just like the original poster stated.

So what is the solution?  What is the login for the Verizon account website broken for Verizon when it worked just fine a few days ago?

Note:  I am using IE8 on a Win Vista Home Premium system.  No recent changes to system other than the weekly MS updates.

Also,  I found a page that said to try using In Private browsing to go to the account page and log in.  That was able to work.

0 Likes