I am frustrated with the changing of responsible person for account.
TODDLY2

By now I should be moving happily along adding things as I please and not being out in Limbo somewhere.  BETTY IS GONE>>>DECEASED>>>I MISS HER DEARLY, BUT I do not wish for any extra treatment.  Just get this account straightened out.  Betty has passed on so since I have been paying the bill for the past years of service, I wanted to be accurate and place the account in my name OR close her account Which was mine anyway) and then open an account for me.  Everything I try to do is to no avail.  I need some help.  I am not getting the assistance I was PROMISED by the rep that started us on this matter or these Matters!  The tech or what ever he was came to my home, spent hours just getting my phone number TURNED BACK ON after Verizon, not doing what I was promised, shut all my triple play program off and said I could NOT have MY phone number back...I told your tech that I was promised the same number so he spent two hours just getting my phone number back and turned on!!  Wow, and he installed the two boxes, one desk top and one DVR.  I returned your older boxes ro the SARASOTA main office downtown and have the receipt.  Heck I can't do ANYTHING ON LINE!!!  It's very frustrating. 

I can't change the sign in name or get any security plans or back up, I went ahead and paid the bill although inflated or at the least not explained bill on the old account just to have all paid regardless that YOUR TECH AT OUR HOME specifically told me to NOT PAY the old bill, but I think it was ok after we turned in the necessary components to you people.   I don't have an ACCOUNT NUMBER, so I can't sign on to do anything.  Everything asks for Betty.  and I am stuck.

Please take time to straighten these things out because, although, I had agreed to a contract SO DID YOU and you aren't holding up to your end.  I have legal leg to stand on in this mess I didn't create.  Just call or e-mail me and tell me all is well or I will go backwards to comcast the slowest but efficient company as far as we are concerned!

Thank you for even reading this and all I want is to be treated like we had a vested interest in the company. 

0 Likes
Re: I am frustrated with the changing of responsible person for account.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: I am frustrated with the changing of responsible person for account.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We didn't hear back from you on your private support case.

If you require any further assistance, feel free to create a new post. We're available around the clock to assist.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes