I am paying for Premium Channels to which I have no access - TERRIBLE SUPPORT
albertRI
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to resolve this for a month now. Verizon's Support has done several things. Left me on hold for hours, hung up on me, directed me back to the website for faster service, you know. Then when I posted here, my question was moved to a private area where I was contacted and asked for email, phone number, etc. but nobody ever contacted me again. I was informed, in the private area of the forum (which I don't sit around watching when you say you're going to phone me) that it's all fixed, which of course it is not.

Yesterday, I took the time to call tech support again and spend my tie on hold. When I got a tech who was marginally capable of understanding the problem, she "rebooted" my system, leaving me and my house full of elderly invalids without phone, television or internet for several hours (on a work day, and lord help us if somebody fell over). They finally sent over a repair man who replaced some boxes in the basement (? that seems so odd.)

We went to each television and WATCHED Encore, Starz and HBO. This was about 2:00 pm.

at 9:00 pm I decided to show my elderly mother how to watch these channels. Oops, I'm not subscribed. I wrote to the forum again.

This morning, I got a call from a Verizon robot to tell me that my issue has been solved. Oh REALLY?

This afternoon, I tried posting to the forum (still in my little private area) to ask what that's all about, in hope that somebody might be looking. This is what I get:

Please correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Post flooding detected      (community got posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600      seconds)

So now I am going to call them again and then go out and see if I can get medications that will make me stop paying for stuff I don't get for months on end, or at least stop caring about it.

Verizon has the worst technical support I have ever experienced. I'm sure that they are lovely people on an individual basis, but this whole arrangement makes it impossible for their customers to receive any reasonable kind of support.

0 Likes
Re: I am paying for Premium Channels to which I have no access - TERRIBLE SUPPORT
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your private support case is still open.  However, the agents may -- or may not -- be available on the weekends.  Please keep all correspondence on your private support case so as not to have more than one case open at a time which can delay your issue getting resolved.

Thank you

0 Likes