I can't view my high speed Internet (DSL) bill

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 4
(3,635 Views)

I've been trying to view my high speed Internet (DSL) bill online for several days now, but whenever I click on a "View Bill" link, I see my phone bills for either of my two phone line accounts. One of the pages that does that is http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Services/MyServices.aspx#divInternet  When I click on the "View Bill" link under account actions, I'm taken to my phone bills, not my Internet bill.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I can't view my high speed Internet (DSL) bill

Message 2 of 4
(3,603 Views)

I'm using Firefox 3.6.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(3,547 Views)

#1 I logged-in as need be, and I went to that page.

#2 I see my entire bill.

#3 Clicking on View Details, next to Verizon Online shows my Internet Access Bill.

bill.JPG

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(1,089 Views)

I've been trying to view my high speed Internet (DSL) bill online for several days now, but whenever I click on a "View Bill" link, I see my phone bill. One of the pages that does that ishttp://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Services/MyServices.aspx#divInternet  When I click on the "View Bill" link under account actions, I'm taken to my phone bill, not my Internet bill.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.