Switch Account

I don't know how to pay the final bill!!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 3
(1,213 Views)

I disconnected my Verizon account like one month ago. Today I received by email my final bill (I hope it is my final bill because is just like 10$). I tried to log into my account but it is no more active. So, now I've to pay but I moved abroad and I cannot absolutely go to a Verizon store, nor call the call center. Oh and the live chat is not working (obviously!). How can I pay my bill online using my cards or my bank account? Please help me Smiley Frustrated

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I don't know how to pay the final bill!!!

Message 2 of 3
(1,131 Views)

So? No way I can pay online? I want to close all this terrible nightmare with Verizon ASAP! 6 month of service, 1000 issues! Please help me !!!

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I don't know how to pay the final bill!!!

Message 3 of 3
(1,109 Views)

You need to request assistance from Verizon. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  You should be able to use the chat agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.