I have been "Bundled"
drgnner

I chatted, I called and could not get an answer to my question.  When I chatted, I was told to go online.  I was online.  When I called, the customer service rep had a hard time explaining to me the bundle plans and how I might get the costs down to something reasonable per month.  I almost coulndt take it anymore. 

All I wanted to do was to reduce my monthly bill.  With the bundled plans, a customer has no choice but to stay within the bundle.   I do not need a telephone.  I need average internet speed and some Television options. 

It is all bundled in such a way that a person may save five to ten dollars a month which is not a lot of money, but then I loose items in the bundle that are important to me.  

I was told to just unplug the telephone if it bothered me.  What bothered me was not the telelphone, but paying for the telephone line.  I simply do not need it.

Like a lot of people, I am simply looking at my budget and where I can cut out some expense.  Well, Verizon has me up a tree.  No decent options.   I felt as though it was an all or nothing scenario.  I really hate that.

I accomplished nothing with my call in to customer service except to feel aggrivated from the experience. 

Maybe I need to go there and talk with someone face to face.

0 Likes
Re: I have been "Bundled"
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. It was our pleasure to help get your billing taken care of. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes