I have not received my FIOS Reward of a $50 Amazon.com gift card. What's the waiting period?
jr8999

I signed up for Fios 100/100 internet back in January and part of the deal included a $50 Amazon gift card.  I checked my reward information and my eligibility date in 5/8/2019.  My profile page shows an Amazon banner and says my card will be mailed in 1-2 days.  It has indicated that for over a month now with no other information.  I called customer service and after chatting with them for over 20 minutes they referred me to some outside "AFNI" agency which I have contacted with no results.  I signed up for Fios as soon as it was available in my area because I was tired for getting the runaround for Xfinity for years.   I hope this is not an idication I will be deailing with more of the same.  Can someone please let me know how long I should expect to wait for my reward?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: I have not received my FIOS Reward of a $50 Amazon.com gift card. What's the waiting period?
jonjones1
Legend

You may have to file with your states attorney generals office since they handle these types of issues.

https://www.yourerie.com/news/local-news/pa-ag-verizon-fails-to-keep-promises/

0 Likes
Re: I have not received my FIOS Reward of a $50 Amazon.com gift card. What's the waiting period?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jr8999,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes