I keep getting charged for returned equipment :(
Briar1

I am going absolutely insane and I am hoping someone can help me.  I have been trying for months to get Verizon to remove a cable card from my account that I returned in August.  I have one cable card I am using and one cable card that I returned.  Yet I am still getting charged for BOTH.  The one I returned needs to be removed.  I have tried for months to get it removed from my account, and each month I keep getting charged for it.  I have called numerous times, gotten disconnected many times after holding for hours.  One time somebody even removed the wrong card and I had no tv service!  I am so incredibly discouraged and upset, and wishing at this point that I had gone with comcast instead of Verizon.  If this is not resolved, I am going to have to find a way to stop using Verizon all together.  Continuing to charge me for equipment I returned in August is just plain ridiculous.  I returned it in the Verizon box they sent me, I got a confirmation email saying they received it.  I have tried calling so many times, I have tried using the chat service, I have tried EVERYTHING.  Please please please does anybody have any ideas of what else I can do?! 😞

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting charged for returned equipment :(
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Briar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes