I'm unable to log in to my account still

I'm unable to log in to my account still

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor krath94
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(998 Views)

I just had Verizon Fios installed and got emails to verify but I'm unable to log into my Fios account to check my billing information and other stuff like that. I know my user id, but forget the password I used. I go through the Forgot Info process and it gives me two options: to call a number (which I don't have hooked up) or to U.S. Mail to the address they have. I tried the U.S. mail option over a week ago and still haven't received anything, but I did that before I technically had Fios installed. I just did it again so we'll see if it works, but does anyone know anything else I can try?

4 REPLIES 4
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 5
(997 Views)

@krath94 wrote:

I just had Verizon Fios installed and got emails to verify but I'm unable to log into my Fios account to check my billing information and other stuff like that. I know my user id, but forget the password I used. I go through the Forgot Info process and it gives me two options: to call a number (which I don't have hooked up) or to U.S. Mail to the address they have. I tried the U.S. mail option over a week ago and still haven't received anything, but I did that before I technically had Fios installed. I just did it again so we'll see if it works, but does anyone know anything else I can try?

Did you call 1-800-VERIZON? They may be able to reset it for you with enough valid ID to make sure it’s you.

Good Luck

Contributor krath94
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(994 Views)

Hey! I was actually able to use the live chat feature to resolve this. It's weird because I tried to use live chat last week to resolve it and they weren't able to but this week they sent me a temporary PIN to verify and then they were able to send me a temporary password. It's probably because my service was just activated and before activation they probably couldn't do anything. 

I'll accept your answer as the solution though because calling the 1-800 number would have accomplished my goal as well.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 5
(987 Views)

Thank you, that was sweet of you 😀

i usually respond just to help those that need it. I am happy when it helps out.

no kudos, or atta boys are required. Your thanks are good enough.

Have a nice holiday....

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 5 of 5
(982 Views)

You might want to get your email off the posts.

spammers and kooks may greep it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios