I'm unable to log in to my account still
krath94

I just had Verizon Fios installed and got emails to verify but I'm unable to log into my Fios account to check my billing information and other stuff like that. I know my user id, but forget the password I used. I go through the Forgot Info process and it gives me two options: to call a number (which I don't have hooked up) or to U.S. Mail to the address they have. I tried the U.S. mail option over a week ago and still haven't received anything, but I did that before I technically had Fios installed. I just did it again so we'll see if it works, but does anyone know anything else I can try?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm unable to log in to my account still
jonjones1
Legend

@krath94 wrote:

I just had Verizon Fios installed and got emails to verify but I'm unable to log into my Fios account to check my billing information and other stuff like that. I know my user id, but forget the password I used. I go through the Forgot Info process and it gives me two options: to call a number (which I don't have hooked up) or to U.S. Mail to the address they have. I tried the U.S. mail option over a week ago and still haven't received anything, but I did that before I technically had Fios installed. I just did it again so we'll see if it works, but does anyone know anything else I can try?

Did you call 1-800-VERIZON? They may be able to reset it for you with enough valid ID to make sure it’s you.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@krath94 wrote:

Did you call 1-800-VERIZON? They may be able to reset it for you with enough valid ID to make sure it’s you.

Good Luck

0 Likes
krath94

Hey! I was actually able to use the live chat feature to resolve this. It's weird because I tried to use live chat last week to resolve it and they weren't able to but this week they sent me a temporary PIN to verify and then they were able to send me a temporary password. It's probably because my service was just activated and before activation they probably couldn't do anything. 

I'll accept your answer as the solution though because calling the 1-800 number would have accomplished my goal as well.

Thanks! 🙂

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Thank you, that was sweet of you 😀

i usually respond just to help those that need it. I am happy when it helps out.

no kudos, or atta boys are required. Your thanks are good enough.

Have a nice holiday....

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

You might want to get your email off the posts.

spammers and kooks may greep it.

0 Likes