I thought we were billed a month in advance
Buster396

The reason I'm posting is because I continually get put on ignore (infinite hold) when I call Billing. When we setup service in 2/14, we paid the current month and a month in advance. However, looking at the bills and my final statement, the billing cycle is for the previous month. It would be nice if someone would explain to me why we paid a month in advance, yet we are billed for the previous month. I should mention that we did not owe anything for the phone or DSL, but they sent a bill to Direct TV saying we are a month behind. We have never missed a payment, much less ever been late. How is it we owe a month for Direct TV, but not for the home phone or DSL?

0 Likes
Re: I thought we were billed a month in advance
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.  Unfortunately, it looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes