Re: I too am a victim of the $300 Visa Gift Card
christy5h

I'm having the same issue. Ordered the Triple Play Fios bundle with a two year contract on August 6th of 2015 and was promised the $300 gift card. Agent informed me over the phone it would take three months to arrive and it never did. Called and was either put on hold or either promised that it was on the way. My account is in good standing and I've never been late with a bill. I'm getting really frustrated with the situation and I'm starting to regret switching to Verizon from TWC. I also tried checking the status using the Reward page but my login (order number and last name) doesn't work. Has anybody had luck using it?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi christy5h,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
shawnzo35

Welcome to the club!

Never got mine, even after complaining.  Was asked to send "proof in writing" that this was offered to me as a promotion.  As if I made the whole thing up.

Moving in 2.5 months and leaving Fios because of it. Back to Comcast for me.  Although they can be frustrating to deal with as well, at least they never lied to me multiple times.  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shawnzo35,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes