I've been waiting for a call back from 3 representatives
Exhaustedtoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

How do I reach the escalation team and how do I get a record of all the conversations I have had with verizon fios for the last three weeks?

I have been having an experience with verizon fios that has left me helpless and ready to cry.

They did a bait and switch on my account renewal and now refuse to help resolve the issue.

When I speak to representatives, they tell me they understand and will have a supervisor or someone who can handle my issue call me back within the hour. This has happened at least 3 times and still no call in 3 weeks.

I am frustrated and exhausted and I do not want to be a customer anymore.

0 Likes
Re: I've been waiting for a call back from 3 representatives
jonjones1
Legend

@Exhaustedtoo wrote:

Hello,

How do I reach the escalation team and how do I get a record of all the conversations I have had with verizon fios for the last three weeks?

I have been having an experience with verizon fios that has left me helpless and ready to cry.

They did a bait and switch on my account renewal and now refuse to help resolve the issue.

When I speak to representatives, they tell me they understand and will have a supervisor or someone who can handle my issue call me back within the hour. This has happened at least 3 times and still no call in 3 weeks.

I am frustrated and exhausted and I do not want to be a customer anymore.

This is a common complaint. Calls that never get returned. Promise never followed through. Call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) say cancel service at the prompt.

you will get a escalations representative at which you can cancel your service.

don’t fall for any sales pitch. 

You can explain what the problem is and they might make it right. If not you get a cancellation number and make sure you get a confirming email of the termination of service.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

@Exhaustedtoo.  This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
Exhaustedtoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for responding. That was the last group I spoke with yesterday after they tried to sell me another package and I didn't bite, they transferred me to another group. Still waiting for this call....

0 Likes
Exhaustedtoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, I will let you know if hear from them....in the meantime somehow I am stuck in their contract.

0 Likes
Exhaustedtoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's now been 1 month STILL no call. The team on here says they have sent it forward and someone is investigating but still no call.......and don't know what amount of time is considered reasonable but 1 month is frustrating.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Exhaustedtoo wrote:

It's now been 1 month STILL no call. The team on here says they have sent it forward and someone is investigating but still no call.......and don't know what amount of time is considered reasonable but 1 month is frustrating.

Try this link http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/verizon-corporate-headquarters 

one month is not acceptable and having to keep being told “this has been sent to...” is simple deflection. Also contact your states attorney generals office, your states public utilities commission or public service commission and have them intervene.

another good place is http://www.bbb.org they get good results.

Good Luck