I want a supervisor to contact me

SOLVED
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

I want a supervisor to contact me

Message 1 of 3
(2,601 Views)

My mom has an issue with her bill.  This has been on going ,and she is fed up.  I would like for a billing supervisor to call me so that we can resolve this once and for all.  She is ready to give up FIOS.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: I want a supervisor to contact me

Message 2 of 3
(2,599 Views)

Please note these are peer-to-peer forums.  You should call the number on the bill and have a chat with the billing department.  

Jim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 2 of 3
(2,600 Views)

Please note these are peer-to-peer forums.  You should call the number on the bill and have a chat with the billing department.  

Jim

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,463 Views)

Have you ever attempted to contact verizon?   You can't! You're screwed.

Phone approach:

1st- put on hold for so long your ear is numb.

2nd- if you don't give up, they transfer you, and after 10 minutes you get a recording stating they are

experencing high volume of calls and call back later.clink!

I attempted this 5 times today.5 hours later. Took off work. No pay today. Out $400.00.

I finally was connected to a live person. She told me what I wanted to hear. "I will check on billing problem

But I have to connect you to another department" As I am sreaming NOOOOO I hear...a click...

3rd- after they insist they have to transfer you, you get a recording saying there is a high volume of calls

and call back later.

The email approach:

After finally getting through without being bumped off site last week I recieved a response stating THANK you for your contact. We value your service. Call 1-800-xxxx and we would be glad to assist you.

No go to first paragraph and repeat.

So there really is no way to contact Verizon. I figured I'm screwed unless anyone elso has any ideas 

and got lucky.????

Verizon has been a nighmare since they first came to install but didn't show. Took day off work that day. Waited all day. Called, I was told they were on their way. They never showed.

Yes, I'm a fool.They are a joke.

How do they sleep?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.