I want a supervisor to contact me
Stevef3NJ
Contributor - Level 1

My mom has an issue with her bill.  This has been on going ,and she is fed up.  I would like for a billing supervisor to call me so that we can resolve this once and for all.  She is ready to give up FIOS.  Thanks.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want a supervisor to contact me
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Please note these are peer-to-peer forums.  You should call the number on the bill and have a chat with the billing department.  

Jim

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Please note these are peer-to-peer forums.  You should call the number on the bill and have a chat with the billing department.  

Jim

0 Likes
scream2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have you ever attempted to contact verizon?   You can't! You're screwed.

Phone approach:

1st- put on hold for so long your ear is numb.

2nd- if you don't give up, they transfer you, and after 10 minutes you get a recording stating they are

experencing high volume of calls and call back later.clink!

I attempted this 5 times today.5 hours later. Took off work. No pay today. Out $400.00.

I finally was connected to a live person. She told me what I wanted to hear. "I will check on billing problem

But I have to connect you to another department" As I am sreaming NOOOOO I hear...a click...

3rd- after they insist they have to transfer you, you get a recording saying there is a high volume of calls

and call back later.

The email approach:

After finally getting through without being bumped off site last week I recieved a response stating THANK you for your contact. We value your service. Call 1-800-xxxx and we would be glad to assist you.

No go to first paragraph and repeat.

So there really is no way to contact Verizon. I figured I'm screwed unless anyone elso has any ideas 

and got lucky.????

Verizon has been a nighmare since they first came to install but didn't show. Took day off work that day. Waited all day. Called, I was told they were on their way. They never showed.

Yes, I'm a fool.They are a joke.

How do they sleep?