I was been over charged by Verizon for more than 3 years. So unhappy and upset

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I was been over charged by Verizon for more than 3 years. So unhappy and upset

Message 1 of 3
(733 Views)

Today. I just found I was been overcharged by Verizon for more than 3 years.  My friends have Fios Gigabit Connection , their bill only around $65/ month.  I was shocked, because I paid double or even triple amount for my FIOS bill compare to my firends' bill. my friend's billmy friend's billmy friend's bill 2my friend's bill 2my overcharged billmy overcharged billmy overcharged bill2my overcharged bill2My bill is over $116/month $177/ months. I was been overcharged for more than 3 years. Oh my god, It's ridiculous. The most ridiculous part is I was been over charged for $177/ month or $145/month  more than 3 years with 150MB slow internet speed!!!.  My friends' Fios Gigabit Connection only charge for $65/ month.  The Verzion agents did not add discounts for my account. How I can get my overpayment money back, it's a lot, more than m $3000 overpaid in past 3 years. Does anyone have same experience or have suggestions on request refund for overcharge payments?   Thank you very much. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: I was been over charged by Verizon for more than 3 years. So unhappy and upset

Message 2 of 3
(726 Views)

You haven't been overcharged.

Gigabit hasn't been available for 3 years.

And if your friend is a new customer, they will always get a better deal than an existing customer?

Are you still under contract or did you let it lapse?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I was been over charged by Verizon for more than 3 years. So unhappy and upset

Message 3 of 3
(724 Views)

Thank you for reply.  I always with Verzion Fios.  I just sign in to 2 year contact in 2018 Jan.  But my friends even have not sign the contact, but their bill is much lower than mine.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.