I was told 2 years and I was only given 12 mos.
trjsmith

I would like to report two issues.  The first is that I spoke with a rep last night who told me I could get Showtime and Starz add to my account for two years for $15 less a $4 a month credit.  She was very clear i would be getting these two channels for $11 per month for two years.  When I received my confirmation email it indicated my change is only through August 16th, 2018.  Which is a year from the date I signed up with Fios.  I called back to point out the mistake and was told there is no promotion for two years.  Since the rep must have given me incorrect information last night I asked for a supervisor.  I just spoke with Terrance {edited for privacy} who told me that she could only give me the $11 deal for a year and that if she told me two years I would have to get the additional $4 per month from her next December when my deal expires.  First of all the confirmatoin has through August 2018 so that is not a year as Terrance said.  Second of all, he is telling me that when this discount expires either August or December next year I am supposed to call and tell the person that on 12/6/2017 a rep told me I would have the promotion for two years and to give me the extra year.  Really??????  That has got to be the most ridiculous instruction I have ever heard and from a SUPERVISOR none the less.  He told me I would have to get the exra $4 per month from the rep I spoke with. 

Going back to the reason for my call...the rep told me for two years multiple times.  If she gave me incorrect information then the recording of the phone call should be checked and she should be retrained to properly reflect the promotions available.  I would like the promotion extended for two years...I am even fine if it is only through 8/16/2019 instead of 12/7. I would also like someone in management to speak with Terrance because he is clearly not qualified for escalation phone calls. 

The representative I spoke with last night, 12/6/17 just before 7:33 pm est, was {edited for privacy}.  I have the confirmation email.

0 Likes
Re: I was told 2 years and I was only given 12 mos.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi trjsmith,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes