Incompetent Customer Service Once Again??? Or, billing system??? Who is at fault?
smiley95

I am searching for all billing questions being posted because I have been having a headache with my billing since last October 2013 and supposedly it was corrected.  During this whole ordeal my bill was split and I had no idea but yet they kept collecting payment once a month with no issues and crediting one account while the other account was accumulating and when I kept calling the customer service folks they would tell me I had a $0 balance.  Now they are threatening to disconnect my services because of a past due balance which I had no idea I still had and customer service and financial services had no clue I had that balance.  After 2 hours on the phone they figured out that my bill was split.  Putting this out there to gather thoughts from other consumers on how to move forward with this one? 

0 Likes
Re: Very poor customer service
smiley95

I have experienced this for the past 6 months.  It is frustrating, upsetting I almost want to hire a lawyer for everything they have been putting me through.  I, too, was on a call for the 4th time and this time it was almost 2hours and guess what it is still my fault and I still owe money because legally they provided me with services that I have not paid - per our friendly customer service retention supervisor.  Yet, the system screwed up my bill and customer service since February, March and now this month repeatedly shared I had a credit on my account and they didn't know why I was getting a bill.  Last month they said don't worry about it because we have been having some hacking in our system.  Really???  Yet after 2 hours on a call TODAY with a very rude supervisor she shared with me we can disconnect your services for non payment.  What non payment if for the past 3 months everytime I call to resolve my bill customer service people keep telling me that I owe nothing.  I am so frustrated and very upset that a company like Verizon can get away with this type of **bleep**.  I promise you I am a very capable consumer who pays their bills on time and if I am over due or past due because of some error I pay it because I am a responsible consumer but now I am being taking advantage of - this isSO UPSETTING!!!!! 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi smiley95,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 
We still have yet to hear back from you. We are going to go ahead and close out this private support case. If you have any a additional questions or are still having issues, please feel free to create a new thread. 

Thank you, 
-Amanda_M

0 Likes