Incorrect Billing
alore1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke to a sales rep on July 18th to move my service to a new house, I had internet and phone only, he convinced me to switch my tv to verizon also, and since i already had contract with directv and i would have to pay ETF to them, he told me the installation and activation charges would be waived, ONLY if i activated 3 tvs (i had 4 tvs). I agreed to do only 3 tvs and i paid ETF to directv. Ever since my bills have been a nightmare, i have spent a total of 7 hrs with various verizon reps, from which only one {edited for privacy}was able to give me a credit for the first month's incorrect bill. The problem is that activation and installation fees come in 3 parts (3 different bills), so when i called again to have the current bill corrected, all the reps deny it by saying the credit was already applied, which is incorrect. I paid the correct amount for my bill, but i refuse to pay for something that i would not have agreed in the first place. I would have never agreed to pay ETF to directv AND activation and installation fees to directv.

I need a straight answer from verizon, i need to know if my bill is going to be corrected or i should just pay the ETF and move back to directv and comcast for internet.

I am not a person of ultimatums, but i am also not a person that likes to be lied and taken advantage of. Check my records and you will see that in the 10+ years i have been a customer i have never paid late or incomplete, i pay what i agree to pay.

On top of everything, not only my bill has been incorrect, i also NEVER recieved the $300 visa card, i signed up in July and that was one of the perks i was happy about. Everything with verizon has been lies and deceits.

Re: Incorrect Billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
MY BILLING STILL NOT RESOLVED 3 MONTHS LATER,
alore1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I started a post on 10/22 after months of calling and having reps tell me everything will be fixed only to find out the following month that they did not fixed anything. After my initial post i got in contact with a Trey

I spoke to a TREY which assured me the credits for the incorrect billing would be issued, but they were not. {edited for privacy}

The third installment of the installation was charged on the most recent bill, and i want that removed.

I did receive the 64.99 credit

and i am still waiting on a decision for the Labor credit

The Visa Card did not arrive with the bill as promised.

So, long story short, i did not receive the credits as promised and i did not get the visa card

Re: MY BILLING STILL NOT RESOLVED 3 MONTHS LATER,
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi alore,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes