Incorrect bill Name
ILoveJA
Enthusiast - Level 1

My online bill as well as the bill in the Verizon billing sytem  is in the name of, get this, Bell Atlantic For (and then my name).  Athough the paper bill sent to me is in my actual name.    Well I received a Visa prepaid reward card, but it is in the name of  Bell Atlantic For, and that's it.  The promotional gift card ctr says the rebate submission had that name on it so there is nothing they can do.  Customer service says they cannot correct the name on my bill without physically disconnecting my phone service and therefore cannot correct this.   I was a service rep for 15 yrs, I KNOW you can do a records order to change bill names without disconnecting service.  I've done it.  You can also do a Disc over Add without interrupting service.  Both ctrs say I can use the card signing my own name without any problem.  We'll see.   I suspect this issue will happen again should I receive any more reward cards.  Unreal.   

Re: Incorrect bill Name
weedeater1
Contributor - Level 3

kinda like now where it says my customer name is 'NULL'.

Re: Incorrect bill Name
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears you no longer need assistance. Please make a new post anytime you need our assistance.
0 Likes