Switch Account

Incorrect billing

Contributor
Contributor

Incorrect billing

Message 1 of 3
(957 Views)

I signed up for the Fios tripple play bundle last year for $89.99, and as of the start of service in Sep, I have had one bill that actually matched that price. The rest of the bills have been almost three times the price ($230.99), in addition to various odd charges. I have been on the phone with customer service multiple times every other week, and although a correction was made once, the issue reoccured. The bills are now becoming overdue as I refuse to pay the bills when they are incorrect. I have spoken to service reps that promise to call me back, and managers that state the same. No call backs. 

This problem is now on its third month and I am wondering why I ever signed up with a company who will not honor the contract?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Incorrect billing

Message 2 of 3
(937 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: Incorrect billing

Message 3 of 3
(932 Views)

Hello bwitch16,

You can go to https://www.verizon.com/?lid=//global//residential  and sign into your account go to the bill tab and on the right side you will see "What changed". You will see exactly what changed on your bill but you will need to open up the bill view when you go to the selected month you want to see. It will open up like a paper bill.

~Adrienne

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.