Incorrect billing
bwitch16

I signed up for the Fios tripple play bundle last year for $89.99, and as of the start of service in Sep, I have had one bill that actually matched that price. The rest of the bills have been almost three times the price ($230.99), in addition to various odd charges. I have been on the phone with customer service multiple times every other week, and although a correction was made once, the issue reoccured. The bills are now becoming overdue as I refuse to pay the bills when they are incorrect. I have spoken to service reps that promise to call me back, and managers that state the same. No call backs. 

This problem is now on its third month and I am wondering why I ever signed up with a company who will not honor the contract?

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect billing
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect billing
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bwitch16,

You can go to https://www.verizon.com/?lid=//global//residential  and sign into your account go to the bill tab and on the right side you will see "What changed". You will see exactly what changed on your bill but you will need to open up the bill view when you go to the selected month you want to see. It will open up like a paper bill.

~Adrienne

0 Likes