Incorrect billing
radioguy1966

Two months ago had a nice lady stop by my house to speak to me about fios , i had fios before and i thought i would have a go at it again . She promised me no activation fee of 99.00 would be waived and final bill will be 165.00 with taxes and fees.   I had two bills and it is nowhere near that .  Its very upsetting to me hearing how high the bill is going to be.   i'm thinking about going back to my old cable even though i love fios 

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect billing
jonjones1
Legend

@radioguy1966wrote:

Two months ago had a nice lady stop by my house to speak to me about fios , i had fios before and i thought i would have a go at it again . She promised me no activation fee of 99.00 would be waived and final bill will be 165.00 with taxes and fees.   I had two bills and it is nowhere near that .  Its very upsetting to me hearing how high the bill is going to be.   i'm thinking about going back to my old cable even though i love fios 

This is a common complaint. However in most cases the regular monthly charges, and some prorated charges appear. I understand the install fees are paid over a few months. Additionally sales people lie to make a sale. It’s how they make sales.

simple business transactions should not be this way. 

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes