Incorrect charges and terrible customer service
Mooncake

Back in December Verizon charged me $900+ for equipment that had already been returned. Only after my third time calling and 2 months did my money get returned to me. Then a few weeks later the EXACT SAME AMOUNT got withdrawn from my account again! I was told thatt it was my fault because I didn't remove the auto pay feature (but my account is closed so...) Ive been really patient with Verizon, but I had to cancel my service because of how displeased I was. I've called a total of 6 times speaking to rude reps and unhelpful "management." 

I feel like my money has been stolen from me. I'm not rich and $900 is a lot. I have bills to pay and kids to take care of. 

After 3 hours on the phone today I am not satisfied. I'm told it will take up to 7 business days to receive my money and there's no way to expedite the process. The only thing I've been offered is an appology. I don't think that's enough for all that I've had to go through...

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect charges and terrible customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mooncake,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes