Incorrect new order, phone support has not changed package
cdjeb
Good evening folks, recently ordered a Verizon Fios double play package for my home. I received the confirmation email last night, unfortunately everything that I signed up for was wrong. Wrong TV package, unneeded internet services, HBO. Called last night, was told that it would be best to wait until the install is completed and have it handled then. Unacceptable, but I had to run. Called today, spoke to a helpful woman who told me she would make the necessary changes to my order. Unfortunately when i came home and checked my order status, it remains unchanged. I would assume that in this day and age, any computer changes would be reflected immediately with Verizon's database. I would like to verify my monthly bill before wasting my time having it installed. I looked for, and may have missed, an online live chat function. So I figured a forum post may help me out, or at least lead me in the correct direction.
0 Likes
Re: Incorrect new order, phone support has not changed package
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
cdjeb
Thanks for the reply Elizabeth. Unfortunately Ann with Live Chat could no assist me. She directed me back to 1800 Verizon to make that change. Even worse the operator I spoke to told me the same thing, put me on hold stating they needed a supervisor to make the change. After 5 minutes, my phone call was disconnected. While I would love to try FIOS, this level of customer service is unacceptable. I'm just glad it happened before I gave you my business.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Well, let us get you some help then. Smiley Happy

0 Likes