Incredible Incompetence at Verizon
Incompetence

This post is not to request service or the answer to a problem. No. That would defy logic. Rather, this post is to comment on the the sheer incompetence and incredible mishandling of service that has taken place at Verizon as I have sought an ostensibly simple change of address.

Not only do Verizon employees seemingly have no idea how to correctly place an order, solve a problem, or deliver any semblance of resolution in a reasonable timeframe, but as a company itself Verizon apparently has the least mote of a clue as to how to handle customer relations. The labyrinth of customer service is truly astounding. The lengths Verizon customer service will go to obfuscate attempts at reconciliation are likewise mesmerizing.

So in a way to air your grievances, you're welcome to add to this post your own assuredly wonderful experiences with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible Incompetence at Verizon
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Incompetence wrote:

This post is not to request service or the answer to a problem ... That would defy logic. Rather, this post is to comment on the the sheer incompetence and incredible mishandling of service that has taken place at Verizon ...

Not only do Verizon employees seemingly have no idea how to correctly place an order, solve a problem, or deliver any semblance of resolution in a reasonable timeframe, but as a company itself Verizon apparently has the least mote of a clue as to how to handle customer relations. The labyrinth of customer service is truly astounding. The lengths Verizon customer service will go to obfuscate attempts at reconciliation are likewise mesmerizing ...

Most of us who frequent these boards do so in an attempt to offer helpful advice.  On occasion we actually succeed, and of course at times we fail miserably.  Such is life.

However comments like yours preclude any useful dialogue  Even taking into account your eloquence and command of English usage, are you really certain that this type of message is worth the time and effort you've invested?  I dare not suggest that the answer lies in your user name.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible Incompetence at Verizon
Dennistrull

I have ordered FIOS 6 times using 5 agents over the course of 15 days.  Verison is unable to complete an order for FIOS. I am an existing customer for other services.  Draw your own conclusions. 

0 Likes