Ineffectual Understaffed (to save money) Company
GettingComacast

I am OUTRAGED.  I have been a customer for about 15 years, and I am about to quit.  The people that the CEO's place in UNDERSTAFFED, circuitous, confusing and CONVOLUTED situations as far as getting things ACCOMPLISHED, these people are all POLITE and PROFESSIONAL and it is NOT their fault that the framework created by very well-paid higher ups, end up making them have to deal with I AM SURE , a lot of people like me.  

I am on hold.  I was on hold for an hour and 2 minutes, and it got disconnected.  I have learned to multi-task whenever I deal with Verizon's ineffectual process, NOT CREATED BY THEIR UNFORTUNATE EMPLOYEES I might add.  I try to be polite to them, but my voice intonation betrays my absolute and utter disgust, outrage and crystal clear vision on the GREED that allows Verizon higher ups to increase our bills STEADILY (INFASTRUCTURE COSTS ASIDE), yet NOT adequately staff, train or STREAMLINE thier Process'.  I want to call the attorney general after I get off of hold with Verizon again.  I am 54, so I may be a skeleton by the time that actually happens.

I am about to get COMCAST.  I will NEVER pay the termination fee. 

0 Likes
Re: Ineffectual Understaffed (to save money) Company
GettingComacast

Just left a message with the Attorney General.  I have in effect used my valuable time trying to do Verizon's job for them.  This has been about ten hours total (Documented everything, of course)  I think,since I am doing Verizon's work, for Verizon I should earn about 20 an hour.  I want out of my contract NO FEE. period.

0 Likes
Re: Ineffectual Understaffed (to save money) Company
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GettingComacast,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes