Is it possible to refund a bill payment?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to refund a bill payment?

Message 1 of 3
(478 Views)

I canceled a part of the bundle which included phone and internet, and I paid my bill a week later using the online one time payment.

I used an old bill(month old) which contained my online account number and I typed it in.

I paid it and I got a receipt in my email.

A bill came in today I find out that I still haven't paid MY bill, and checking the online receipt just now the account number and telephone number are different from mine. I didn't know that they would change my online account # without telling me and I couldn't exactly see my account information from the online bill payment, so I couldn't make sure.

So my question is,

Can I get a refund and pay my bill?

(I still have my online receipt in my email so maybe that could do something.)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is it possible to refund a bill payment?

Message 2 of 3
(474 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Is it possible to refund a bill payment?

Message 3 of 3
(444 Views)
the basic answer here is NO not for 60 DAYS AND NOT EVER IF THEY CAN HELP IT!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.