Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Is this PAID IN FULL?

ClaytonC01
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Is this PAID IN FULL?

Message 1 of 7
(1,281 Views)

Is this a good proof of payment to provide to Verizon?

Verizonpaidblack.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Is this PAID IN FULL?

Message 2 of 7
(1,255 Views)

I can't speak for Verizon, you'll have to ask them.

Just a gues though, since thre's no indication of a date on that screenshot, I'd imagine it's not sufficient.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
bonibee
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 3 of 7
(1,250 Views)

Probably not.  You'd need to show proof that it cleared your checking account or it that it was paid via credit card.  That is only a computer generated message showing it was paid somehow.  Payment could have been rejected by your bank or credit card. 

ClaytonC01
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 7
(1,247 Views)

Here's the situation... the account was closed June 2011, the printout actually has a date on the corner, its on 2/08/2012.  It was a one-bill account and they payment went through, with it being so long ago, I can't just get my bank statement(can only go back 6 months online) and i dont have time to be dealing with Verizon and their MAJOR issue with their One-Bill system.  Anyone ever have any luck fixing something like this?

ClaytonC01
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(1,240 Views)

I just spoke with my bank and they can only provide statements back to AUG 11.  The account was paid in full in June.

somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 6 of 7
(1,215 Views)

@ClaytonC01 wrote:

I just spoke with my bank and they can only provide statements back to AUG 11.  The account was paid in full in June.

Your bank can't provide records from a year ago? Online statements being limited is one thing, but if your BANK isn't keeping your records for even a year, then you need a new bank.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
beetlejuice
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 7 of 7
(1,206 Views)

You defiently need to switch banks. Most banks keep records for a minimum of 3 years, but a lot keep them for 7. A bank that only keeps them for a year is scary and bad business.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title