Just signed up for another 2 year plan $60 per month 100/100 internet..my current plan isn't over.
VicMan73

I haven't gotten much answers from anyone in Verizon.  Here is my question.  My current $50 2 year plan is about to end in 4 months.  So, I was offered the option to sign up for another 2 year plan for $60, 100/100 internet only.  I went through the process.  Now, I am worrying that the new 2 year plan would take effect before my current plan $50 has ended.  If so, I am basically forfeiting my remaining 4 months from my old plan and getting immediately charged for the new 2 year plan, which is $60 per month. 

0 Likes
Re: Just signed up for another 2 year plan $60 per month 100/100 internet..my current plan isn't ove
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi VicMan73,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes