Keep getting charged for unreturned equipment
Hollom

We moved recently and I had to terminate my Verizon Fios account since they did not service my new address. I returned the cable card as instructed to a designated Verizon store. I was told at the store that they would scan the card and I was all set. Despite this I am being charged $70+ for unreturned equipment. I have repeatedly contacted Verizon customer service but they keep sending me around in circles. I have been a customer for 10+ years. Based on what I have seen on these forums, this appears to be a common practice to make customers pay even more. Shoddy service. Really disappointed at the amount of time wasted on this issue even after doing the right thing. 

0 Likes
Re: Keep getting charged for unreturned equipment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hollom,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes