LOCAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
justinian1

I have been stood up for a scheduled appointment for 3 weeks in a row by technicians and whenever I call Verizon's technical support I get the run around with one excuse after another as to why the technician is a no show.  Today's excuse was that the technician never showed up for work... thanks for letting me know, as I have nothing better to do on a weekend off from work than to sit around waiting for someone to show up.  Is it because they are from over seas and apparently don't know the geographical area that they cannot tell me where my local dispatch office is located? I also find it odd that they cannot provide me a phone number to the local dispatch office!  Verizon has the worst, of any company hands down, customer service I have ever experienced.  Think I might be able to be reimbursed for the past three weeks for not being able to make a phone call or use the interenet with uninterrupted service?  LMAO... didn't think so.  Thank God my service contract is almost up.

0 Likes
Re: LOCAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: LOCAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
justinian1

So I've already been told... about half a dozen times.

0 Likes