Lack of Service
fed-up11

Don't sign up with Verizon if you haven't already.  I am fed up with this company and lack of service.  There are other companies that can provide better service.  When my contract is up I will go to AT&T or Vonage or any company other than Verizon.   Try and find a customer service number where you can talk with a real person......NOT EASY.    Lately I have had more  problems with my e-mail and signing in to pay my bill.  I was even told that I never paid on line when I have been paying on line for about 10 years.  I had to re-register on line.  Within this last month my e-mail stopped working and I had to call (after finally finding a number with a real person) and get everything reset.  My time can be used more productively spending time on the phone to correct all the problems that I have had with this company.

I am about to move my dedicated fax number to internet fax for only $6.99 a month which will save me approximately. $30 a month and the customer service will probably be better.

I can't take this nonsense anymore and I am warning everyone I know not to move over to Verizon.  I could go on and on with my complaints.  Just heed my warning!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Lack of Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty with these issues. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Lack of Service
fed-up11

I am not interested in any agent from Verizon contacting me and taking more of my time.  Again today had a problem signing into My Verizon and had to reset my PW.  Verizon needs to get their act together and take care of business and correct the problems with their website and customer service.

0 Likes