Landline Phone + Internet Discounts

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Landline Phone + Internet Discounts

Message 1 of 1
(716 Views)

Hello,

I have been a Verizon customer for over a decade. I have been living in New Jersey. In 2013 I moved from One town to another where Optimum was the service provider. But because of being with Verizon for so long - I stayed with Verizon. I was paying $60+ for just Local Phone Service and 1.5 Mbps DSL internet service when Optimum was offering Internet Phone + 30 Mbps internet for $54.99.

In 2015 I called verizon and expressed my concern and asked them if they were getting FIOS in the area or not and How they can help me lower my bill because I am paying so very little in terms of internet(DSL) and phone (local). I was told they will apply a bundle discount and lower my bill to under $60 - somehow I agreed to it (loyalty at fault). I was told that the discount shall be renewed every year but I would have to call after I receive the bill and it would be retroactively applied to that month's bill. I was told them that if there is an issue with the discount I would be informed. Fast forward to March 2017 and again my bill jumped to $83.xx - I called to reinstate the discount and I am being told that the discounts are no longer available and at the most the price can be dropped to $70.00 and that too from next month. I said I was told that if there is going to be an issue with discount I should be informed prior so that I don't end up with an unreasonable bill. I explained that to the Customer Service Rep. and the Manager to no avail. I am trying to find contact for Corporate customer care but cannot find any information.

I don't know what to do expect have to call optimum to switch the service for $54.99 for Internet + phone.

I will appreciate any contact for the Corporate Customer Care to resolve my issue.

Regards,

B. Shah

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.