Letter from collections agency
ashwinmehra

I closed my Verizon DSL internet service in February 2014 and paid all the balances in full. Around August 2014 I got a letter from a collections agency stating that I had an unpaid balance. I called and enquired about the reason for the unpaid balance and I was told it was because I had made some addtional phone calls! I contacted Verizon and was advised to dispute the validity of these charges. I did precisely that, informing the collections agency that there was no possibility of making any phone calls over a DSL internet line. I assumed the issue was resolved until I received yet another letter recently (February 2015) with the same unpaid amount, presumably for the same phone calls I never made. Is it possible for this issue to get effectively resolved? 

0 Likes
Re: Letter from collections agency
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Letter from collections agency
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes