Login issues. Unable to redeem gift card offer from installation promo on account.
MollyA77

Unable to log into my account on my phone's browser, the Fios App, and both of the browers that are on my laptop, it just continues to load and does not show me any information at all about my account. I also am unable to redeem the $100 Visa Giftcard offer before it expires for 2 reasons; 1. I am unable to log in to my account. and 2. When I was able to get into the account last, it did not load anything when I clicked the button to redeem the offer. I have also been unable to get ahold of anyone from Verizon. Please help fix this issue. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Login issues. Unable to redeem gift card offer from installation promo on account.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MollyA77,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes