Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Loyal Customer Frustrations

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Loyal Customer Frustrations

Message 1 of 3
(558 Views)

I am  a loyal Verizon customer (5 years) who moved from an apartment to a house almost exactly a year ago.

When I did, it was nothing but frustrations. Verizon disconnected my services on the the wrong date.   To reconnect my services, I was incorrectly told I needed to create a new account.  As a result, I was given the wrong services and a new phone number.  Consequently, the order for my new home was screwed up as well.

When I  called last hear to quit - but was convinced to remain a customer by three promises - to lower my all inclusive rate to certin price point, give me a month to month contract, and return my old phone number, which VZ had taken from me.  I was promised a call back the next day from the elite team to confirm the changes had been made.  The call never came.

I then spent over 7 hours on the phone wtih just lots of passing the buck via transfers.  Additionally, I spent four hours waiting for a tech and then another 3 for install.

I was told my bill would be 115 a month all inclusive and that i would be given a month to month contract,

The issue was eventually resolved somewhat via a rentention rep, but I was forced into a 2  year contract (instead of the month to month I was originally going to enter) and given a temporary fix of a manually entered discount (of only 12 months in length).  The bill is now to due to increase significantly (losing 37.99 in discounts a month).  This initial screwup is still costing me a year later, and I  am still very frustrated not happy about my bill increasing a significant amount and not being able to have choices due to the contract length.  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Loyal Customer Frustrations

Message 2 of 3
(516 Views)

New customers are being offered a credit for Quantum TV Enhanced Service.   I was given no offer at all when I started my service.

Untitled.gif

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Loyal Customer Frustrations

Message 3 of 3
(473 Views)

Not sure why I still have to pay for a screwup on Verizon's end.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.