Loyal customers get the shaft...
Piperswoods
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still waiting, over a year ago as price keep on rising for FIOS bundles I was told there would be a senior discount for loyal customers that would not expire. Well, guess what my years up and up will go my bill! Instead of promos that you have to waive and gift cards to new customers that don't pay, it would be nice for Seniors on fixed incomes and limited means to keep their only communications links, without all the fancy upgrades, and get a decent price.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Loyal customers get the shaft...
Justin46
Legend

@Piperswoods wrote:

I am still waiting, over a year ago as price keep on rising for FIOS bundles I was told there would be a senior discount for loyal customers that would not expire. Well, guess what my years up and up will go my bill! Instead of promos that you have to waive and gift cards to new customers that don't pay, it would be nice for Seniors on fixed incomes and limited means to keep their only communications links, without all the fancy upgrades, and get a decent price.

Did someone from Verizon tell you there was or would be a Senior discount? I am a senior, been one for years and a Verizon FiOS customer for 6 1/2 years, never heard of or been offered a senior discount by Verizon. Would love to get one.....

Regarding the "gift cards", they are really called "reward cards", at least the one I got is. Mine is for $300 (actually $345) for renewing my FiOS triple-play, have used it to pay my Verizon FiOS bill one month, eaten several restaurant meals on it, used it at Kroger for food, still have $100 or so value left. So this part I do not agree with, the cards are valuable and do work.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
gmw2

I agree completely...about our not being rewarded for customer loyalty !!  Furious that they send misleading direct mail pieces to our homes and will not follow through on pricing....actually RAISE prices upon renewal.  Ridiculous, and False Advertising !

Glad you received $300 for "renewing your Triple Play".  I certainly did not receive ANYTHING.

0 Likes
Jaynee1

I am with you.  It's a high price to pay on a fixed income.

0 Likes