Major issue with account, no help after 7 weeks, what do I do now?
rskvasik

In October, I had to move out of my apartment and had to terminate my FIOS account on October 25th. My payment (autopay was set up, I had a OneBill with Fios TV, Internet, and Verizon Wireless) was made on October 21st as it was every month. On the 25th, when my Fios account was terminated, it apparently "split" my bills and "reversed" that payment made on the 21st. The money was not refunded to me and it has seemingly disappeared into thin air as both my old Fios account and my current Wireless account are listed as past due. 

I have spoken to Fios, Wireless, and OneBill at least 20 times over the last 7 weeks. I sat on the phone attempting to resolve this for 3 hours at a time on multiple occasions. I have provided a copy of my bank statement to prove the payment was made. THIS IS STILL NOT RESOLVED. I have reached the end of my rope and I am out of resources and patience.

I am in the process of buying a house and the last thing I need is to be reported to a collection agency because Verizon lost a payment that I made in full, 4 days early. 

Anyone???????

0 Likes
Re: Major issue with account, no help after 7 weeks, what do I do now?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes