Making phoine bill payment on with Internet Explorer
slloyd

I use Internet Explorer and have tried to pay my phone bill with a credit card. I go to Verizon.com>My Verizon>Accounts & Sevvices>Pay Bill. A screen appears that says 'Make a Payment--It's Quick and Easy'. It isn't. Four ways to pay my bill are displayed with red buttons that say 'Enroll Now' or 'Make Payment'. If I click on any of those buttons that same screen appears. A support tech told me to install and try Google Chrome. I did that and the 'Make a Payment' option works. My question is why doesn't this means of payment work with Internet Explorer which is one of the top browsers? Also,I didn't find any message on your website that states it only works with Google Chrome.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Making phoine bill payment on with Internet Explorer
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@slloyd wrote:
 ... My question is why doesn't this means of payment work with Internet Explorer which is one of the top browsers? Also,I didn't find any message on your website that states it only works with Google Chrome.

That's because it doesn't only work with Chrome.  I have tried online bill paying with all of the major browsers and it works with all the major browsers.  Therefore, there's something out of kilter on your end.

Why not set up auto-payments WITH paper bills and just be done with it?

0 Likes