Many Hours Wasted - Online Account still not right
FirNaTine1

Recently I notice I had not received a bill by the usual time, so I tried to access my account online so I can see what I owe, and pay via my bank.

I tried to access my online account one week ago to view services/bill. I was told I needed to create a PIN. I requested, and after receiving the call, the site informed me I had not requested a PIN. Repeat x3.

I noticed the wrong address (one we never had) and a phone number from 5 years ago were listed on the online account, but not on my  bill. I requested a change via the contact us, and after a week elapsed called in to do the same despite the confirmation email stating two business days.  

I started the call a few minutes after 700pm EST and I spent literally one hour on the phone, and after three people finally got the old number off of the account, and the correct one on.  They told me the service address was correct, and the one they told me was the correct one. 

I was finally able to get the PIN and log in. I can view that I have a current bill. However,  when I go to services, It says I don't have any (despite the bill).  

So I try online chat this time, before 830pm EST. After explaining the issue several times, I am told I need to come online during business hours (this was around 850pm EST)  Finally ONE MINUTE after 900 pm, they tell me the people I need are only available UNTIL 900 pm. 

Ridiculous. I have contacted support via email, phone, and live chat, How do I get this fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Many Hours Wasted - Online Account still not right
FirNaTine1

And to clarify, an address I never had STILL shows up when I login to my account.

0 Likes
Re: Many Hours Wasted - Online Account still not right
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online account and your Verizon billing, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or help you resolve your issue.

AnnieS

0 Likes