Misinformed by a Verizon Fios Rep
jbreen52

Good afternoon everyone,

First time posting, hope I am doing this right. I just got off a live chat that wasn't very helpful. My problem is on October 3rd I was told by a Verizon rep that my monthly plan before taxes would be $131.98 through October 2019. My current contract was ending on October 18, 2018 but was told my discounts are extended until October 12, 2019. That was clearly not the case since my bill increased. The rep even encouraged me not to renew my plan until October 2019. I asked him 3 times and was told to be assured that nothing would increase. I have screen shots of my conversation. Has anyone else had this problem and had it successfully resolved? I feel lied to, I would have looked elsewhere for serivce.

0 Likes
Re: Misinformed by a Verizon Fios Rep
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jbreen52,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes