Mislead by contract renewal
Enzone

I went to pay my bill online at which time it showed that I had 44 days left in my contract.  It also stated which I took a screenshot of a contract renewal. It said my current price was $167 and some change, below it said renew the same package at its new low price of $94.99 with 2 year agreement.  I click on renew and it tells me my new estimated bill will be $157 and some change. So I come to terms that the price they show at $94.99 is prior to taxes and fees etc.  So I agree and renew anyway against my better judgement.  A few minutes later I get an email thanking me for my renewal and it has a breakdown that now shows a final price of $191 and some change a month.  So much for a new low price that is $30 more than my current price. It says click here if you have any questions, so I do and it takes me to an online chat who tells me they can’t help and to call the 1 800 number, which I do.  The person just reiterated everything I told them and said they can’t help either. I ask to speak to a higher up for an explanation and they tell me I have to go to a Verizon store and maybe they can help me.  Now I have to try and take a day off of work to try to resolve this.  At this point in ready to cancel the contract instead of taking a chance and loosing a days pay.  Already researching alternatives. So much for being a loyal customer.

0 Likes
Re: Mislead by contract renewal
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Enzone,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes