Misleading/false advertising
Hclapp11641
Enthusiast - Level 3

How many people actually got the "visa prepaid card" that was part of their package.  I was supposed to get a prepaid visa card with my package but when I inquired about how long it takes to receive it they told me "my package didn't include a visa card".  That is absolutely false but I have no recourse because once the package "expires" it is no longer listed on the web site so unless you printed it - which most people won't do - then you have no proof it was part of your package.  I call this false advertising.  I will definitely switch my service to another provider when my contract is up.  I don't appreciate that type of business practice.   I should have known better than to go back to verizon, the main reason I did was for the visa card and NOW THEY TELL ME MY PACKAGE DIDN'T INCLUDE A VISA CARD.  WHAT A CROCK!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Misleading/false advertising
Justin46
Legend

I got my Visa card, have spent all but $16 or so. Very good deal IMO.

When you ordered did you not receive a confirmation email detailing your order immediately afterward? I certainly did, and it listed the Visa card right there. If you have that email it seems to me you have proof. Now if you didn't keep the email, well.....

Here is an excerpt from the email I received the same day that I ordered:

0 Likes