Misrepresentation and Deceit
lwmurray

Recently when I signed a new 2 year contract with Verizon, I was told my channel lineup and package would be the same and there would be no changes. Then when my new equipment arrived and we handled the set up, we noticed Cinemax was not available anymore. When I called to discuss the situation, a supervisor said "sorry" that channel is not available in your package any longer, and all they could do was offer me Cinemax for free for 3 months. This is not what I was promised by the original sales agent, and I feel I was misled, deceived and blatant lying and misrepresentation occured. I was promised my TV channel lineup would not change, but then after the install they are making me pay $10/month additional for channels I previously had. Now my only option is to send a letter to an "Escalations Department", if that even exists. I feel everyone should be aware of this business practice by Verizon.  

0 Likes
Re: Misrepresentation and Deceit
jonjones1
Legend

Call and ask for executive escalations and writing will do no good.

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Or send email to the verizon Executives. They will contact you.

0 Likes
Re: Misrepresentation and Deceit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lwmurray,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes