Missing $50 Visa reward card
leial

I signed up for Verizon Fios in January. As a new customer, I was promised a $100 Visa prepaid card, and the agent I was chatting with online said if I completed the order online with her, I would get an additional $50 Visa prepaid card, so I did that. I received the order, downloaded the app and saw both reward cards reflected on my account, redeemable on FEB 20, 2020, after a month of service. I got an email a few days ago saying my reward was ready. Today I logged on to redeem it, and both rewards cards did not appear in my account. After about 45 minutes chatting with Verizon "support," they gave me a number for a rewards center. The rewards center said they could only assist me with the $100 card, as there cannot be more than one reward for an account within 90 days. 

What happened to the $50 Visa card offer? I didn't think to screenshot it, as it appeared on my account after submitting the order, so I assumed it would be honored. It was the only reason I continued the sign-up process online, which took longer. It's frustrating that a Verizon agent would offer a second reward if they really cannot place 2 rewards on an account at the same time, and also that it would show in my account up until the day I was eligible to redeem it. A poor first impression of Verizon customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Missing $50 Visa reward card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi leial,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes