Missing payment - No resolution after 10 weeks
sarita413

I am extremely disappointed in your financial services department and the length of time it has taken to correct a missing payment issue.  My payment was made March 15 and was not credited until the end of April. Then, it was debited for some reason no one was able to explain and here it is 2 weeks later and the payment still has not been recredited nor have I received any updates from the investigation team.  I have spoken with several different managers including one from your retention area while I was attempting to cancel my service out of frustration - but still no resolution.  This is completely unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: Missing payment - No resolution after 10 weeks
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Missing payment - No resolution after 10 weeks
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

sarita413,

We'll be closing your private thread since we have yet to hear back from you concerning your resolution.

If you need further support or have another question for us, please reach out to us here and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks!

Art

0 Likes