Missing refund several months for returned equipment on April 8th, 2014
NataliaS
Enthusiast - Level 1

In March Verizon sent us a modem to replace the current modem. They charged me $99 for the new modem on the next bill. We sent back the old modem and I have a tracking number {edited for privacy} and I also made a screenshot with delivery confirmation, so I know that it was received by Verizon on April 8th and even the name of the person who signed for it {edited for privacy}

I never got these $99 back. I contacted Verizon 5 times, by chat and by phone. I recorded my communications and the names of the people who I talked to. For example, last time I spend approximately an hour on the phone with a woman who gave her name as Schaunita. It was on June 5th. Every time they ask all over for all the information, and I do provide all the information, I spend tons of time on the phone or in the chat, they verify everything, claim that they check the storage that it was delivered, etc. They claim that they pre-approve the return with the manager and nothing to worry about and I will see my refund on the next bill. 5 times! We even wrote an email to a manager. And he promised to look into that. ha!

Guess what. I received yet another bill and the refund is STILL not there.

Question: who should I call or what to do (please do not offer to bomb the place), so that they finally return me my money? I am out of ideas. Is opening a case with Better Business Bureau helps? or not? Anybody had success with their returns? Anybody help.

Re: Missing refund several months for returned equipment on April 8th, 2014
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Missing refund several months for returned equipment on April 8th, 2014
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello NataliaS, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes