Mistake on my information
phancbwi

Dear whom it may concern,

My name is {edited for privacy}, and I have a question about my information on Billing paper. 

My last name is spelled wrong on the paper; it is spelled as {edited for privacy}, but my last name is {edited for privacy} . I called twice and asked for a fix; however, it is still not fixed. Can you please change it to my correct last name as {edited for privacy}? Please have an answer soon for me. My email is {edited for privacy}, and my phone number is {edited for privacy}

Thank you so much, and I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Mistake on my information
noketchup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd recommend blocking your phone and email from this thread before someone takes advantage of it.

This is a consumer-based forum and may not be the safest place to give out your personal info.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi phancbwi,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, phancbwi! Sorry that we haven't heard from you. We had to close out the private support case, but please reach out to us again if you still need help. We're always here to assist.

Thanks!

Best,

Leon

0 Likes