Month to month?
maggiebee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Contract expiring soon. Looking at what to do. It appears I could put together a no-contract package. But does that mean Verizon could raise my prices any time they get the itch to do so? Conversely, what is the fee for early termination of a 2-year plan? I don't see that info anywhere. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Month to month?
jonjones1
Legend

@maggiebee wrote:

Contract expiring soon. Looking at what to do. It appears I could put together a no-contract package. But does that mean Verizon could raise my prices any time they get the itch to do so? Conversely, what is the fee for early termination of a 2-year plan? I don't see that info anywhere. Thanks.

It is sent with your email confirmation of the service selected. Normally $350 with so much coming off each month down to the 24 month.

however don’t get any contract. Never get yourself locked in. This way options are open. The general rule is increases may occur but in retrospect they would not raise too high because Verizon doesn’t want to lose the primary moola. So if they raise you say $25 you leave then they lose $200 amount can be less. So not a good decision for them to make.

View solution in original post

Re: Month to month?
jonjones1
Legend

@maggiebee wrote:

It is sent with your email confirmation of the service selected. Normally $350 with so much coming off each month down to the 24 month.

however don’t get any contract. Never get yourself locked in. This way options are open. The general rule is increases may occur but in retrospect they would not raise too high because Verizon doesn’t want to lose the primary moola. So if they raise you say $25 you leave then they lose $200 amount can be less. So not a good decision for them to make.